Saturday, March 7, 2009

Why I love doing this....

Often times, we get the wonderful opportunity of seeing the reaction on a little kid's face when they see a cake resembling their current fixation. Whether it's dinosaurs or princesses or basketballs or ladybugs, there is nothing as rewarding as a cake artist when you see their eyes light up and their smiles beam when you show them their cake.

We had a customer ask us to make a Minnie Mouse themed cake and cupcakes for her little girl's birthday party. Here is what we came up with:



And our customer just sent me the following email and picture.....
"I just wanted to let you know my baby girl LOVED her cake. Thanks so much for making her birthday so special. The cake was delicious and she loved the cupcakes! Thanks again. SS"

Are you kidding me? How incredibly darling is this lil' munchkin? Thanks "SS" for sharing with us!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this cake!

Maria said...

I LOVE the mini mouse creations. TOO CUTE!

Shauna said...

That little cake is so cute! My daughter is turning three in August and would love a cake like that. How much would you charge to make just the cake?

Unknown said...

replica bags in london her comment is here p9n47q6y93 replica bags in dubai replica bags louis vuitton fake hermes v3o57z1o13 replica bags toronto check this i4t78h4a05 replica gucci bags replica bags turkey